Wilbers Suspension

ponters

254 RWHP Lush Racing Engine
Ride
2010 Triumph Rocket Roadster
HOwdy there fellas..was just looking up Greg's site for his contact details as a mate wants to buy some shocks off him. Turns out he has a special on some shocks that suit our bike. I thought Id post a link to help you find them if you are interested.

Cheers

Night-Line TS 640 Harley and Triumph Rocket 111 | Wilbers Shocks [Bikes] | ASR Suspension | Wilbers Suspension Products

ouch!!these prices must be only for australia I gather!!! 'cause i got mines with front springs for a whole lot cheaper.

ouch!!these prices must be only for australia I gather!!! 'cause i got mines with front springs for a whole lot cheaper.

lol, yeah, and these are the singles without separate reservoir. but still much cheaper than i paid for my rears.

lol, yeah, and these are the singles without separate reservoir. but still much cheaper than i paid for my rears.

hate to imagine !!! riding in land of oz is not for the pecuniary challenged captains

Out of curiosity where did you get your's from from and how much cheaper .. and are you happy with the Wilbers you are running mate?

Out of curiosity where did you get your's from from and how much cheaper .. and are you happy with the Wilbers you are running mate?

got mine from a member front and back, we both weighted the same numbers of stones ... I just turned the rebound down a tad the whole enchillada $800. shipping included . I like them because of the way they track in any turns at any speed
for info I know that in 2010 when I was in germany with my R3 there was at bad bruckenau during the R3 meet three full set for sale by members all under $1000. there might be some floating around still .
get in touch with Hardy on this forum he is there in frankfurt and might know more than anyone ..
do you know why in oklahoma and only there pallbearers nowadays refuse to carry casket during funerals????

got mine from a member front and back, we both weighted the same numbers of stones ... I just turned the rebound down a tad the whole enchillada $800. shipping included . I like them because of the way they track in any turns at any speed
for info I know that in 2010 when I was in germany with my R3 there was at bad bruckenau during the R3 meet three full set for sale by members all under $1000. there might be some floating around still .
get in touch with Hardy on this forum he is there in frankfurt and might know more than anyone ..
do you know why in oklahoma and only there pallbearers nowadays refuse to carry casket during funerals????

Laziness .. bad backs :rolleyes:..... no I don't know ..... why ??

I run the Wilbers + progressive front springs and i'm very happy.
The difference is especially noticable on the raised pedestrian crossings we have
over here, they're sort of speed bumps if you know what i mean.

If you ride according to the speed limits in town you dont have to slow down at all
when riding over theese speed bumps.

As for the price, my setup cost 1000€/1385AUD including shocks,front springs
forkoil and postage.

I run the Wilbers + progressive front springs and i'm very happy.
The difference is especially noticable on the raised pedestrian crossings we have
over here, they're sort of speed bumps if you know what i mean.

If you ride according to the speed limits in town you dont have to slow down at all
when riding over theese speed bumps.

As for the price, my setup cost 1000€/1385AUD including shocks,front springs
forkoil and postage.

Is that for the same shocks advertised earlier in the thread or the more expensive piggy-back style ?

for those that are considering a potential suspension upgrade please read the below which is a response from ASR to my enquiry regarding a steering damper and fork legs. In particular i refered to the death wobbles many of us have experienced when in the 230 - 280kph bracket. I found this very interesting so will post. I should add, i have spoken with one of my riding mates who confirmed this opinion through experience.

Sorry mate, but we don’t have a black diamond option on fork legs for the Rocket111, only chrome. The black diamond coating is for very special race applications only and is extremely expensive. Regardless of costing, Wilbers do not have the option available for these models. Also, we do not list a steering damper for the Rocket 111 either, but I’m sure if you really wanted one it could be managed somehow. But the death wobble you describe is only there because of the original spring set & forks not being up to scratch. I believe you will never experience this problem with your bike since we did the front end, so I think it’s probably an overkill fitting one.

Back