What about the Primo Rivera HEDLED (CLICK) glass sealed beam in both 5 3/4 and 7 inch sizes. Pretty good reviews and only $212 US bucks!!!!

Apparently they fit in our sealed beam housings.

Two of those 5 3/4 in my Roadster could work, I could even use the left lamp left indicator and the right lamp right indicator, remove those hideous indicators off the front ;)

I'd like to see someone fitting them on their roadster first though, I don't want to be returning them to the states when they don't fit!

Also not sure seeing all that circuit board inside whether they'd handle the bumps too well before playing up? Would have been nicer if the board was seperate from the main LEDs and enclosed and put out of sight.

Someone please post a review with pics/video!!!

Last edited:
I don't believe those turn signals in that Rivera will be legal.
I believe most states require a minimum of 12 or 24 inches between signals to insure lack of confusion.

Yeh, I'm not fussy about the turn signals and I wonder if they would even be seen with the headlights on. I guess you could use them as running lights and hook them up to the feed from your high or low beam or both.

There was a video available from the link provided that showed a bit more than the pictures.

http://www.riveraprimoinc.com/html/vimeo-hedled.html

Last edited:
I don't believe those turn signals in that Rivera will be legal.
I believe most states require a minimum of 12 or 24 inches between signals to insure lack of confusion.

Having 2 of the 5 3/4 lamps on a roadster I wonder if the legal minimum would be covered? I know there is a similar law in the UK, time to go find the details :)

edit: In the UK it's 240mm apart and visible enough whilst dipped headlight is on, close one I think! I'd obviously want to know they are seen by other drivers for one thing!
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/366046/msva-manual.pdf

Last edited:
As far as I know (I've been following these for a while) - the versions sold in Europe will NOT have amber leds in - they'll be white ones. So use as DRL's.

The main beam shape is also different - waiting to see one first hand..

Back