Not according to their web site. Maybe they could do it custom.

Justo t my Russell seat in. They do not do a passenger backrest but have one for the driver (which I got) and then I use a standard sissy bar for the passenger. Did I tell you how amazing this seat was?

Pic of mine installed
image.jpg

Not sure whether the they make a long haul seat or not for the Roadster, I just got it on my Touring and it is not too bad. Love the back support.

Others have Corbins the like.

And you could try a sheepskin pad for more softness. The long haul is pretty firm and I have been thinking about the sheepskin pad.

You will most likely get some more suggestions.

Rick

Wish I had known you. Been wanting to head up to the UP, but have not found someone else to go. Two of my riding buddies are too busy and one is still recovering from a motorcycle accident last year.

SHEEPSKIN???

Ain't that a tad Aussie?!?! :eek: :roll: :roll: :roll: :evil:

Pic of mine installed
image.jpg
CAdconversions...is that sissy bar custom? 4 bolts and off it comes? I am looking to have the ability to add a back rest for my wife but have the solo option for the 90% of the time she does not.
Also I am sorry of this were already addressed in a previous post...do the Russel Seats use the standard mounting?

Im thinking of buying the Corbin rumble seat so i can keep the bike looking solo until i flick the backrest up
FYI... I had a Rumble Seat on a previous Rocket...The passenger accommodations are quite small (narrow and short). The seat pushes you forward a bit from a standard set up as well. It looks great especially when the colored panel is painted to match. Could not be easier to use.

Back