CAdconversions...is that sissy bar custom? 4 bolts and off it comes? I am looking to have the ability to add a back rest for my wife but have the solo option for the 90% of the time she does not.
Also I am sorry of this were already addressed in a previous post...do the Russel Seats use the standard mounting?

Russel seats uses your own seat pan. So everything is stock.

That is a removable backrest courteous of @Mittzy and his amazing design. I think he might have a few more brackets available plus there was one listed in the classifieds.

That was my idea as well - ride soloed out most of the time so it looks good but then in 5 minutes can have the backrest and seat back on.

One word of caution - the backrest for the driver requires the backseat to be installed.

Im thinking of buying the Corbin rumble seat so i can keep the bike looking solo until i flick the backrest up

Just my two 'Merican cents worth, Mate:
I have seen this seat in Sturgis, coincidentally when I meet Mike Corbin about another matter.
It is as large as a double seat so it does NOT look like a solo seat.
I think it is not near as comfy for a passenger as a regular double seat.
Were I you, I'd consider getting a GOOD double seat (Corbin is good) and just switch whenever . . .

That's exactly what I do Steve! Of course I know when I'm gonna have a passenger so it's easy to plan. If you're trying to pick up one of these bikini clad girls that throw themselves at us, the rumble might be perfect for a short ride home ;)

That's exactly what I do Steve! Of course I know when I'm gonna have a passenger so it's easy to plan. If you're trying to pick up one of these bikini clad girls that throw themselves at us, the rumble might be perfect for a short ride home ;)

NAW . . . my guess is @Evil Mitch wants to ride with his Ninja Warrior daughter. :inlove :thumbsup:

Then yep, that's exactly what the 2 seats are for! I just waited til I could find a dual one with backrest used and it's the best of both worlds. The kids are comfy and I'm just happy they enjoy riding :)

Back