What is the future rockets going to be like?

But don't you real men feel embarassed being passed all the time by us pussies???????? Must be those big balls weighing you down

i think due to the global economy, it is unviable to continue the full triumph range. as a result they are only going to make red ones!!!!!!......... in the new 300cc sized motor.....apparently they will expand the options list for the red ones too...you'll be able to get training wheels, embroidered leather skirts, a handlebar mounted tampon holder and pretty little blinking lights around the seat so you blend in better at the mardigra...

As for the mens version.. the black ones will come out with more torque, hp, better brakes and suspension plus the option list will be a comfort seat which will house a special dip allowing for real blokes with large nuts to sit comfortably. as a further option you will be able to get a pod upgrade so there is enough space under the seat to have a special balls warmer...

this last balls warmer option will only be for the black rocket owners so be can tuck our huge nuts in there, of course Triumph have thought of the red rocket rides, in place of the 'testicle comfort pack' the red rocket people can have a special bra bag and high heel storage rack. best part is the 300cc option will inspire more confidence for the ladies and it will be lighter so easier to handle and less chance of scratching you matching red nail polish.

have i ever mentioned how much i love red rockets? I'm so proud to be part of a riding community that truly excepts women and guys irrespective of their sexual orientation. hey and before you reply going on about you're not really a woman dressed in drag or you aren't a bit fancy nancy...honestly...we all accept you and you don't need to feel ashamed. we all accept you for who you are, even if that means you have to sit down to piss....

i think due to the global economy, it is unviable to continue the full triumph range. as a result they are only going to make red ones!!!!!!......... in the new 300cc sized motor.....apparently they will expand the options list for the red ones too...you'll be able to get training wheels, embroidered leather skirts, a handlebar mounted tampon holder and pretty little blinking lights around the seat so you blend in better at the mardigra...
Change Hands
As for the mens version.. the black ones will come out with more torque, hp, better brakes and suspension plus the option list will be a comfort seat which will house a special dip allowing for real blokes with large nuts to sit comfortably. as a further option you will be able to get a pod upgrade so there is enough space under the seat to have a special balls warmer...
Change Hands
this last balls warmer option will only be for the black rocket owners so be can tuck our huge nuts in there, of course Triumph have thought of the red rocket rides, in place of the 'testicle comfort pack' the red rocket people can have a special bra bag and high heel storage rack. best part is the 300cc option will inspire more confidence for the ladies and it will be lighter so easier to handle and less chance of scratching you matching red nail polish.
Change Hands Again
have i ever mentioned how much i love red rockets? I'm so proud to be part of a riding community that truly excepts women and guys irrespective of their sexual orientation. hey and before you reply going on about you're not really a woman dressed in drag or you aren't a bit fancy nancy...honestly...we all accept you and you don't need to feel ashamed. we all accept you for who you are, even if that means you have to sit down to piss....
Now go and have another look in the Mirror... I think you did a pretty good job Jibbering On ... go wipe that dribble of your chin:rolleyes:

As for the mens version.. the black ones will come out with more torque

You mean some torque:p
Have to look into that one Bob, the same red as my bike?

says the ?man? that rides a red bike and wears a skirt. hmmm need i say more? lol
lovya scottie

I'm staying out of this one guys.
at least the red vs. black part.
Now as to the future of Rockets,
2yrs. down the road, black only.
Matte Black, Phantom Black, and Real Black.
5yrs. down the road, a real "Touring" with all the bells and whistles,
like a gold wing or victory vision.
10 yrs. down the road, 6 speed with the touring package.

My guess as to what the future rockets will be like is they will keep going down the road they have been on for the past nine years .

Getting cheaper shoddier and come with no paint to save more money .

I say this as I have owned a couple now and my 08 will be my last one as I really don't like the looks of the roadster and they are cutting corners compared to the first ones .

I wish they came in colors . Real colors

As for the touring rocket I will keep my opinion to my self .

As for ten years down the road . Unless sales pick up I honestly think it will go the way of the Honda Valkyrie ,gone but not forgotten . Oh and the rune is not a Valkyrie at least not in my eyes and I really hope the rocket don't turn into something like that.

Jm2cw

Back