I done it a few times kind of sucks now that my shoulder is bummed up. would not even try without some help. And I am not afraid to ask either. :D

once I just never even put the kick stand down just hopped off her felt like a idiot:eek: but had a good shoulder then and was pissed off enough to get her uprighted. Now I work more on making sure I do not do it:D

Kind of sucks when your a scrawny runt Like me!!!!!!!

You must be the exception .. having never dropped your bike. Hopefully if it does ever happen you will not be concerned your MAN card :rolleyes: being revoked. Happened to just about all of us and we're still pissing standing up !!!
Not saying it can never happen... been close. I'm a bigger fella tho and can make up for my stupidity with size. A good rule I have is to(try) to keep the street bike on the street and the dirt bike in the dirt. Worked so far. True to form with me tho, is when I screw up, I do it big. I'm sure if it made it to video, it will be someone else who just looked like me .;) I suspect it's just a matter of time...so be it.
Hey you gave me an idea. there should be a man card thread...ought to be interesting.:D

I have never dropped my Rocket...But it has been down...My son or his buddy pulled it over by pulling on bungi cords tying stuff down...They were on the right side pulling on the straps and pulled it over....That is what they told me anyways....???

Now For my K1200 LT BMW...I have dropped it so many times...I do not even try to catch it.....I found out it does not hurt the bike one bit to fall over

The backing up to the seat does work....even on Nakkid bikes..

The Guy on the Goldwing was close to the way it should be picked up...
His butt was to high on the seat and his legs were bent too much.

Back