What helmet is this?

Odd how there is a current resurge of old fashioned looking lids. I've been looking at the Nexx XG100 and XG200 as possible "next" lids - as they are really light.

Odd how there is a current resurge of old fashioned looking lids. I've been looking at the Nexx XG100 and XG200 as possible "next" lids - as they are really light.
The Carbon Bullitt is not that light at Weight: 1345 +/- 50 Grams but not bad. My open face Lazer Superskin is just 1250g.

Wow you're right Nexx XG100 Weight: 1200grs + - 50grs. But the view aperture is far too narrow and small for me.

The Carbon Bullitt is not that light at Weight: 1345 +/- 50 Grams but not bad. My open face Lazer Superskin is just 1250g.

I peddled mine after its first ride - WAY, WAY to noisy!
My open face Schuberth M1 is much quieter and tis an open face to boot!
My next lid likely will be an Arai Quantum X.

I peddled mine after its first ride - WAY, WAY to noisy!
My open face Schuberth M1 is much quieter and tis an open face to boot!
My next lid likely will be an Arai Quantum X.

But as you said that was only really bad with the visor down and fully closed and MAY be reduced with a rubber foam sealing/filling strip between helmet's forehead and the visor top edge.
I rarely, well never actually, wear a visor fully closed, as with glasses no matter what antifog, pinlock etc I always get issues.

Back