What did you do to your Rocket today?

Well, I did not do much "to" it today, but I got a ride in!!! Finally!!! It was 48 degrees out, but dry. Zipped in the collar to my helmet and it was nice and cozy. My fingers got a bit chilled, but not like the ride around the block two days ago at 35 degrees.:roll:

Cant wait for the 70's weather. Been a bad winter for riding this year.
Rode into work yesterday at 3:30 AM. A brisk 18 degrees. 54 mile ride to work. Brain sayed yes we can do this Knee said no we can not. Knee won. Two fellow welders helped me get off the bike. Ride home was good.

Rode into work yesterday at 3:30 AM. A brisk 18 degrees. 54 mile ride to work. Brain sayed yes we can do this Knee said no we can not. Knee won. Two fellow welders helped me get off the bike. Ride home was good.

My hat goes off to all of you that ride daily in that below freezing weather. You Florida ones, I envy.

First oil change and changed out the license plate holder. Two new shoes in the garage waiting to be mounted.
20200222_121732.jpg
20200222_170300_001.jpg

Took a ride to lunch. Took the long way home and got stuck sitting ss the local Sheriff had some roads blocked due to the Trail ride. There were plenty of open containers being displayed by the riders of the grass-burning pasture art.

Really had to watch where I put my feet down

Attachments

• EA56D446-5180-4759-A4AE-F6C2ECA84A9C.jpeg
    EA56D446-5180-4759-A4AE-F6C2ECA84A9C.jpeg
    284.3 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Might want to talk to your brain. It told you wrong this time. If two guys have to help you off your bike, it's time to drive the car.

Might want to talk to your brain. It told you wrong this time. If two guys have to help you off your bike, it's time to drive the car.
I’m pretty sure even when 2 guys are needed to put him on the bike he’s still riding, until 6 carry him I doubt he’s giving up 2 wheels. Double knee replacement and it’s all good.

Back