What bikes can keep up with a r3 top gear roll on, stock or with mods

I forgot to mention I was following an R1 that was giving it a squirt to the old ton so on the next over taking squirt i followed him in 3rd and i was slowly catching him so that means i can over take those semi's safer ,don't won't to be on the wrong side of the road for too long , yep economy and safety :D

I'm not at all a fan of Triumph's ECU programming department. I suspect there's a guy there who really hates Rocket owners, alternatively he has some sort of congenital mental issues and/or is the nephew of the owner... the bikes have been intentionally semi-neutered, probably to protect the incompetent riders.

I'm sorry Pete, but I'm not sure what you're trying to prove here.
I can see that by spending money on mods to make your bike faster you appear to have made your bike faster but the comparison to the other bikes is bit like seeing if a golf ball will bounce higher than a squash ball. So what?

What can bounce higher , a squash or a golf ball

Yeah, add 50 or 60 horsepower to your opponents and they'll have you again. When horsepower, weight and aero overcome torque they win. I'd guess a John Deere would outrun a Ferrari for a few feet.

Pick your battles carefully and you'll never lose.

as my ride is a john deere special I am going to ambush a ferrari one of these days and see .

From what I understand, speed is all relative to the size of the nuts on the seat. Just dont get them caught in the rear wheel........:eek:

These are my fun results before my mod's from $100 to silly

Ducati diavel I walked away

09 Yamaha vmax 1700 I get a slight lead then vmax would pull away faster the faster we went

2012 zx14 even for a few seconds then good by his gone like the vmax

XJ1300 naked i think 05 model , i nudge ahead

NOW AFTER MOD'S

VMAX refused to run me in top he ran a lower gear close but he got me. but ran out in his chosen gear
i had a bit to go still so i say inconclusive . he just wont run me again

2012 ZX14 i walked away

02 cagiva 1000 naked even but he was in 4th (they have 6 gear's)
i wasn't clear ? ok next run im in 4th ,did he forget to open the throttle ?
Pete so your racing other bikes in high gear only ?

Back