waterproofs for sale.

Do you actually habla English?
Please post pictures so we can see them!

yes guys these are still for sale as are other stuff ,
i must admit i am too thick to post any pics myself,but if anyone out there would offer to post some pics for me,if i send them the pics i would be very very greatfull.
:whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling:

i must admit i am too thick to post any pics myself,but if anyone out there would offer to post some pics for me,if i send them the pics i would be very very greatfull.
:whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling:

Shoulda stated this right off. :D
At the bottom right of the posting screen are 3 buttons, click on "Upload a File".
box will open that allows you to navigate to where you have your pix stored.
Click on the Pix .jpg file and then click "Open".
When it loads to the forum choose "Thumbnail" or "Full Image".
WALA! You have done it!
Hope this helps ya?
Scotty.jpg

Shoulda stated this right off. :D
At the bottom right of the posting screen are 3 buttons, click on "Upload a File".
box will open that allows you to navigate to where you have your pix stored.
Click on the Pix .jpg file and then click "Open".
When it loads to the forum choose "Thumbnail" or "Full Image".
WALA! You have done it!
Hope this helps ya?
Scotty.jpg

follow @1olbull explanation and we will be all interested in the goods when we see them capish:laugh:

Ok Guys here,s the biking gear pics that tails (Paul) has sent me which he is selling...looking at the pics i wish they fitted me as they look great:thumbsup:

Attachments

• gear6.jpg
    gear6.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 2
  • gear5.jpg
    gear5.jpg
    305.6 KB · Views: 2
  • gear4.jpg
    gear4.jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 2
  • gear3.jpg
    gear3.jpg