Warning! Warning Will Rogers!

OK, your choice: DDs or...

But Dan DD's were different back then, Short yes ... but they didn't fit so **** tight and low. .

Attachments

• assless chaps.jpg
    assless chaps.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 5,858
But Dan DD's were different back then, Short yes ... but they didn't fit so **** tight and low. Frayed, loose and normal height ... I really hate those new low rise things. What do they call the fat that hangs over?.... "Muffin' Top"? ... GROSS!!!

I guess if EVERY kid is fat now days, showing your flubber hanging over your belt must be sexy. YUCK!! Remember the old saying ... "If you can pinch an inch"? Haven't heard that from any teens in a very long time.

OMG, I JUST ABOUT PEED MY PANTS FROM LAUGHING WHEN I READ THIS :D...CLASSIC....THANKS I NEEDED A GOOD LAUGH...OH HAVE YA EVER SEEN A FAT CHICK IN DAISY DUKES AN A TANK TOP, (CUT OFF, I MIGHT ADD), RUN????? LORD I DONT QUITE KNOW HOW TO DESCRIBE IT.....YUCK...PUCK...COUGH...PUCK!!!!!!! :confused: I THINK JESS REALLY LIKED THE VIEW!!!! :eek:

HR at least you ceased peeing every 15 min after the kids ... lol :D
I think I may have to give birth to an eight pound, four ounce prostate. :eek:

OH YEA .... I forgot about the Dorito Chip Bikini's ... they can keep those butt-floss thong's, I think the triangle string bikini's of the 1980's looked MUCH better. ;)

HR at least you ceased peeing every 15 min after the kids ... lol :D
I think I may have to give birth to an eight pound, four ounce prostate. :eek:

NOPE, SORRY, IM STILL PISSING EVERY 20 MINUTES...I HAVE TO TAKE A 40 MG LASIK IN THE MORNING AN ONE AT NIGHT!!! I ASK JESS COULDNT HE JUST HOLD A BUCKET UNDER ME>>>>LMAO....:D HE REFUSED, WHAT THE HELL???? WE ARE ON A 50 MILE RIDE ROUTINE, STOP, PISS, WASH HANDS, BACK ON THE ROAD, IM GONNA WEAR ME SOME DEPENDS THIS TIME!!!!! :eek:

OH YEA .... I forgot about the Dorito Chip Bikini's ... they can keep those butt-floss thong's, I think the triangle string bikini's of the 1980's looked MUCH better. ;)

I GUESS THATS WHY WHEN IM WEARING A THONG (FLOSS) AN TELL JESS THAT MY DRAWERS IS UP MY CRACK, HE JUST GIVES ME A DUMB AN BLANK LOOK :rolleyes:...HELL, IM TRYIN TO GET THEM OFF MY HEMMOROIDS!!! :eek:

OH Boy George !!!

(See, now that's the kind of music I really miss. Don't you always wonder why they don't play the good stuff on 80's radio stations?)

Back