Warning to all NEW R3R owners

Ahh!!! "The Stelvio Pass" that and the "Tail of the Dragon", two roads I hope to experience before I leave this planet

It's important you know that owning a R3R is going to ruin you for any other bike, and very likely going to blow a hole in your diary on every day the sun is shining

Please also allow plenty of talk time for when you are in a petrol station or stood near the bike... People want to know if you are riding some mythical creature from the times gone bye...

Furthermore, if you are moving from a cruiser type bike to an R3R ensure that your bike brain is re-calibrated. These machines are awesome.

I purchased mine on June 1st, 8 weeks later I'd put 5,000 miles on the clock and made numerous new (envious) friends.

If you are waiting for your R3R, get ready for a new beginning...

If you're thinking of getting one... don't delay, there are are mind blowing times waiting for you.

Enjoy...

a pic or two below from my recent trip to Italy...

a moment to pause and take in the scenery while traveling the Stelvio Pass

We did it! The most breathtaking, frighting, exhilarating intimidating, exciting piece of road I've ever ridden...

I hear ya brother. :cool:

Love the Stelvio!!! Great thing is, if you get stuck behind a line of slow traffic, you can just turn around, go back to the bottom and start again! We did that once and still caught the slow line at the very top just before the lookout pull off. If you get a chance, go ride Croatia too; the inland mountains and lakes area and the coastal cliffs!
Only thing better than riding through Europe is riding through Europe on the finest piece of two wheeled machinery every made!!:D

Back