Volume of coolant overflow tank & relocating

To be honest i'd rather have it shoved under the seat as well. Don't really matter how flash the container is i'd rather just not see it unless I want to. To each there own I know but i'm just not one for bolting un-necessary stuff onto my bikes.

Hmmm. Now I'm tempted to see if I can find something that will fit in a 24-32 oz Bud Light can for mounting. Tacky? Maybe. But would fit my personality and my friends probably wouldn't even notice it as unusual.

MarvinM

You should be able to find it in the EU, contact DEI and see if they have a distributor in Europe.
Wayne.

How much would you recommend I buy?.

32oz or 48oz? - 32oz would be just under 30%. Want to order next week so it'll be waiting at my folks in the UK for me when we're there next month. Wont be changing it until summer's over anyway.

Chris

This is not an anti-freeze, just an additive that enhances heat transfer of the coolant. Only 1 ounce (30 ml) is required per quart of coolant. 32 ounces will go a long way... 8 refills of the coolant. :D

Thanks - SO a 16oz bottle would more than do then.

I'll get more so I can do the 4x4 too. And have some spare.

Thanks for the fast reply, mate!

A radiator overflow bottle as a feature? :confused:
Not saying a shiny canister can't look nice but it just seems an odd thing to do; a bit like shining up a rubbish bin and having it as feature in your lounge room. Some things really do look better when you can't see them.
Just what I reckon.

Some things really do look better when you can't see them.
Just what I reckon.

I feel the same way about Australians.

Personally, my preference is to make the reservoir disappear as well. Then again, I am not a big fan of putting lights all aver a bike, but we install light kits on a regular basis. To each their own.

Back