Visiting Oz for Xmas holidays.

Wife wanted to go to Vietnam with the 3 girls but I didn't want to spend 9k on flights so heading across to the west island for a few weeks of laying around the pool at the wifes sister place in Mt Barker. Before heading to Melbourne and back home to the main land.

Hope to get to meet the man in the tin shed while I'm over that way.

And any other captains who are in that neck of the the countryside...
If you're coming through the Riverland on your way to Melbourne give me a yell, happy to share a beer or 2.

If you're coming through the Riverland on your way to Melbourne give me a yell, happy to share a beer or 2.

Thanks for the offer but
Wife has decided that flying to Melbourne is quicker and she gets more time to go shopping with the girls.

And I will try and find some bike shops! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the offer but
Wife has decided that flying to Melbourne is quicker and she gets more time to go shopping with the girls.

Good luck mate!
Peter Stevens in Adelaide is a Triumph dealer and there’s a Harley shop across the road. No idea about Melbourne.

Thanks for the offer but

I know most of them. There are two really cool places to visit.
One is a classic motorcycle seller and the other is a cafe/bar. Also, if you’re up for renting a motorcycle let me know. I’ll seenif I can find the links and I’ll post them.

Classic Style - The Old Classic Motorcycle Warehouse
Antique Motorcycles

There are heaps of others and plenty of standard type dealers.
Lovely bikes doe sale @Paul Bryant will like this one!

And @phar2slo even if just for the colour.;):D

1974 Norton Commando Supercharged | Antique Motorcycles

Norton-Supercharged-blue-2finance-logo-881x587.jpg

Back