vinyl window stickers

Hey Skip I only have the R3 stickers any chance you might have a red and a white to spare of the actual word triumph stickers like on the back window of DRMD421's truck window if so could you slip it in with my package that you will be sending me soon and let me know how much I then owe you total! Including the shipping:)

Skip, the lil Scooter is looking good thanks to you! The metallic silver looks awesome...couldn't have picked a better color. It matches the pinstripes perfectly. Gonna go drop a sample of each off at the Plano dealership when I get a chance. I'll get with you on the contact info....

Thanks again, my friend!

Attachments

• IMAG0888.jpg
    IMAG0888.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 79
  • IMAG0887.jpg
    IMAG0887.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 102
Skip, the lil Scooter is looking good thanks to you! The metallic silver looks awesome...couldn't have picked a better color. It matches the pinstripes perfectly. Gonna go drop a sample of each off at the Plano dealership when I get a chance. I'll get with you on the contact info....

Thanks again, my friend!
WOW love that Silver does it come in a metalic Gold?:cool:

i would be interested in one in silver also skip and also gold if available tha looks real good oh ya can you still get the triumph logo also or not????

i would be interested in one in silver also skip and also gold if available tha looks real good oh ya can you still get the triumph logo also or not????

he actually has two colors of silver, the metallic and plain silver,
same with gold.
I've got red and white "Triumph" logos 14" long,
if ya want another color, just let me know and I'll order it.

Thanks again, my friend!

You're right, that metallic Silver does look good.

It does if ya want it to, but it takes about an extra week for him to get time to get er done.
You want metallic gold in addition to red and white, or instead of red and white?
I would like the 2 of Metalic Gold and 1 of the Red and the White:)
just tell me price when you tell me my package shipping cost:)

Back