Viking exhaust and big bore cross-pipe YES!

BeastMaster

.040 Over
Ride
2012 rocket III roadster & 1995 Magna
After a serious test of patience my wait is finally over! Paul Bryant made this beautiful piece of motorcycle art.

I have to rave him it's been a great experience dealing with Paul. I couldn't be happier with the work. Compared to some of the aftermarket exhaust I've seen, are flawless looking.

My only issue is do I try and cram them on right before Sturgis? Or exercise more patience. I have a tune that may work but it questionable.

Thanks for everyone's help here.

Attachments

• IMG_20190727_123622942.jpg
    IMG_20190727_123622942.jpg
    280.2 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20190727_123604880.jpg
    IMG_20190727_123604880.jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 16
After a serious test of patience my wait is finally over! Paul Bryant made this beautiful piece of motorcycle art.
I have to rave him it's been a great experience dealing with Paul. I couldn't be happier with the work. Compared to some of the aftermarket exhaust I've seen, are flawless looking.
My only issue is do I try and cram them on right before Sturgis? Or exercise more patience. I have a tune that may work but it questionable.

Rob & I are coming to Ogden to harass Ray & Christine on our way to RAA West 2019 in Leakey, TX.
Should be there sometime between Oct 4 and 6, depending on if we ride or tow part way.
We should hook up once again so I can gander at ypur new headers?

Rob & I are coming to Ogden to harass Ray & Christine on our way to RAA West 2019 in Leakey, TX.
Should be there sometime between Oct 4 and 6, depending on if we ride or tow part way.
We should hook up once again so I can gander at ypur new headers?

Thanks man. Definitely looking forward to seeing you guys a again. I will probably just ship to ya. Mostly cause that's a bit late in the season for a long ride up to Seattle. I want to enjoy it and hopefully spend some time riding there.

Would early September be okay with you?
Also I messaged you my number a while back.

Thanks man. Definitely looking forward to seeing you guys a again. I will probably just ship to ya. Mostly cause that's a bit late in the season for a long ride up to Seattle. I want to enjoy it and hopefully spend some time riding there.

Would early September be okay with you?
Also I messaged you my number a while back.

To clarify:
We are heading to Texas and will make an overnight in Ogden on our way.
Tis a bit late, but usually good up here until mid-October.
September is mostly a good riding month, just short days.
The Oyster Run is over September 21 & 22.

To clarify:

Okay I will try and set up for the oyster run hopefully I can get it turned that Fri.

Okay I will try and set up for the oyster run hopefully I can get it turned that Fri.

As soon as you confirm an arrival date up here, I shall call Nels and work the magic for the next day.
Remember we are leaving here for Anacortis on Sep 21st, so you need to arrive on the 19th at the latest.
Let me know ASAP, Amigo.

To clarify:
Just talked to Nels and he could only get me in sep 13th. I wish I had more time off but c'est la via.

Those things are definitely good lookin, smooth as butter

Back