Very neat custom R3 for sale on Gumtree

Ishrub

That's my name ....built like a truck
Ride
2x2010 ABS Roadsters, Sprint ST 1050 ABS, 3x250s
Triumph Rocket 3 Classic. | Motorcycles | Gumtree Australia Fairfield Area - Wetherill Park | 1144495847
upload_2017-5-2_2-58-24.png

upload_2017-5-2_2-58-10.png

upload_2017-5-2_2-57-58.png

upload_2017-5-2_2-57-43.png

upload_2017-5-2_2-57-31.png

upload_2017-5-2_2-56-48.png

upload_2017-5-2_2-56-33.png

upload_2017-5-2_2-56-20.png

Rear Fender has been modified to except the Victory taillight. It has also had the ribbing dressed out so it has a smooth finish, all of which was done by hand.

Side panels have also been dressed to smoothen it's appearance.

The front guard and Flyscreen are from Carbon dry Japan.

The paint work design came from the Victory Jackpot and the front and rear wheels are painted in the same 2 tone colours to continue the colour scheme.

I have also installed the forward controls of the Roadster to give it a more comfortable ride.

I have 3 types of seats which will be sold with the bike. I have the Corbin Solo which is colour coded to the bike. I have a touring one piece and the original 2 piece which was on the bike when purchased.

Mechanically this bike is A1. It has been well looked after and spoilt to the highest degree. It has never missed a beat. It has 27250 on the clock, most of the kilometres on the bike are highway K's.

It has been garaged all its life.

There are a few videos on YouTube of this bike and a few "How to's" as well.

It has a PC3 installed and triple K&Ns and with my custom headers it produces 155 BHP. It has a Barnetts heavy duty clutch pack installed. Other than that the engine is completely stock.

NOTE: I will be keeping the custom headers. The bike will be sold with the stock exhaust system.

The ignition has been relocated to the left side panel, there is an Eastern Beaver headlight module installed.

It also has Thunderbike handle bars installed, kuryakyn grips and BSC mirrors from Japan.

The bike is unregistered at the moment. A Blueslip can be organised at the buyer requests.

There have been so many other little additions that I cannot remember at this point in time. So many late nights spent working on this bike and a great deal of help from a very good friend.

Those who see this bike will understand and appreciate the effort that has gone into it as there wasn't much of a market for aftermarket parts for this bike when I purchased it. If we couldn't buy it we made it.

Back