Vandemon exhaust for 2500 rocket

Saigon Jon

Standard Bore
Ride
Rocket 3 GT,
This is my first post. Got the rocket GT 8 months ago and have been getting to know it. I have now started to make my little modifications. The biggest issue for me is the noise. I live in Saigon and have become a firm believer in ”loud pipes save lives” and the Vandemon kind of solves the problem of waking the neighbors when i head off in the morning and then with the press of a switch been able to bring the bike to life when i hit the busy roads. My last bike was a thunderbird storm and i put the Foran exhaust on and it sounded amazing (a little too amazing to be neighbour friendly, but people certainly got out of the way). I was wondering if anyone has bought a Vandemon exhaust and if they have, are you happy with it…?
  • Besides the obvious issue of the price, is it a quality product…?
  • does it fit correctly…?
  • does it sound good…?
  • does it look good on the bike…?
  • does it improve the performance...?
    • I believe that it needs a custom map, does it come with one or will one of the available maps (like the penner) work with it…?
it obviously cost a fortune but i got the wife to agree that i deserve it but before i get it i really want to know it is the right choice.. any feedback from anyone who has already made the leap would be appreciated. I dont want to open up the whole debate of loud pipes been a good idea or not, i appreciate everyine has their own opinions on that…😎

I think the price is Aussie dollars, so about 2/3 of that in Yankee dollars. Looks good though.

Back