US Oodle website.

Mate,
What are you looking for in a classic?
I can check some of my sources if you wish?

Considering a Norton 850 Mark III or a Triumph T150 or T160 Trident. Like to join the Classic bike club here in Albany and you need to have a pre-1990 bike. As I'm going to have two artificial knees come March this year I reckon an electric start bike probably be wise. Been told the lifespan of the artificial knee is dependant on how hard you are on it ..and I don't want to have to line up for another replacement down the track from kicking a bike over.

Just had a look on the OODLE website . There's a BSA Goldstar advertised 6 times , the exact same bike .. six different locations , six different owners and six different prices listed.

Must be pretty dodgy buying from OODLE .. there's a X75 Hurricane for $6,500 been sitting on there for nearly a month. Baxter Cycles just sold a X75 .. even in the States they pull three times the price OODLE add is asking.

Way the Aussie dollar is at the present time ... it would be a financial nightmare even if a bike did turn up in the States. There's no rush .. a bike will turn up when the times right.

Back