Upgrading Turn Signals

buddazero

.060 Over
Ride
Triumph Rocket 3 Roadster 2018
Hey!

I was thinking of getting these turn signals. They're super bright and LED. But not sure about the install or where to mount them. Any adivce?

Last edited:
Hey!

I was thinking of getting these turn signals. They're super bright and LED. But not sure about the install or where to mount them. Any adivce?

They should replace your standard indicators. You’ll have to change to a Led flasher until and wire the DRL into you headlight circuit and the stop and tail lights into the existing circuit. Been there done that, took about 3 hours and 5 beers.

They should replace your standard indicators. You’ll have to change to a Led flasher until and wire the DRL into you headlight circuit and the stop and tail lights into the existing circuit. Been there done that, took about 3 hours and 5 beers.

With a quick search I found a unit

Also, did you use the Service Manual to figure all that out, or is there a video I could watch?

Thank you, I've had the manual for a while, but im always a little nervous when dealing with wires on my bike. The cloest thing ive done was install new headlights on my rocket, i remember cutting the parking light wire years ago because it was connected to the old headlight, so the wire is still there.

Back