Upgrading MAP Sensor for FA R3s

Not sure I know the tune edit program states GM 2bar when you select it. If your using their Tune Boy live. I do not believe it matters with the PCV. Since your over in the UK you should ask Richard from TTS as they are always improving their kit.

Thanks, Will speak to Richard.
How u finding the bike with S/ charger?
How many mile do u get on a full tank?

Thanks, Will speak to Richard.
How u finding the bike with S/ charger?
How many mile do u get on a full tank?
Depends as it is hard to keep from twisting the wick :) best so far has been 38 US MPG. I believe are gallon is smaller or do you guys use a yard glass :D

As for liking it well it is by far the best fun I have had but I have not tried a turbo. I do like it better then my 07 which is a NA motor at 225 RWHP on pump gas. I'm not kicking it as she is running great just not as fun as grabbing a fist full of boost!!!!!

Also the DFA will work but figuring you voltages differences can be a little tuff. I use a differential equation to transpose 1 bar pressure voltage to 2 bar pressure voltage signals.

Depends as it is hard to keep from twisting the wick :) best so far has been 38 US MPG. I believe are gallon is smaller or do you guys use a yard glass :D

As for liking it well it is by far the best fun I have had but I have not tried a turbo. I do like it better then my 07 which is a NA motor at 225 RWHP on pump gas. I'm not kicking it as she is running great just not as fun as grabbing a fist full of boost!!!!!

That sounds awesome, I really can not wait to fire mine up, that's if I ever get over this map sensor problem, Will try the Tune ECU software to see if I can find a way to program the new 2 bar map sensor.

Any tips would not go a miss.....

Also the DFA will work but figuring you voltages differences can be a little tuff. I use a differential equation to transpose 1 bar pressure voltage to 2 bar pressure voltage signals.

I got a GM 3 bar mapsensor but which tool do I have to use(buy :cautious:) for calibrating this GM one?

Attachments

• DSCF3598.JPG
    DSCF3598.JPG
    113.1 KB · Views: 1
I got a GM 3 bar mapsensor but which tool do I have to use(buy :cautious:) for calibrating this GM one?
Are you using the new tune boy. If so it has the 3bar option. Since the dfa years, I have got away from using the L Table and map sensor completely and just tune from the F tables.

Are you using the new tune boy. If so it has the 3bar option. Since the dfa years, I have got away from using the L Table and map sensor completely and just tune from the F tables.

No, I use TuneEcu. I do need a mapsensor because in throttleposition range 0-6/8 % , when pulling away/ start riding normally I have to pull the throttle a bit from 0 into that range and then the engine is cutting off at once.By pulling the throttle just that bit there is suddenly passing the throttle blades a lot of chargerflow.

Last edited:
Back