Upgrading MAP Sensor for FA R3s

Ok I'm officially lost now. I know what all the words say, but not what they mean.

I'll ask Richard to translate for me when I pick mine up.

Thanks for the info, I'm sure it'll be useful. :confused: :D

Bump... Since owners are coming over from R3.com to ask me how to do this by PM. Due to ozholes and incompetant management they don't have the knowledge to do it over there anymore. :D

Here's where to source the DFA: Jaycar Electronics

If SC R3 owners come to Virginia, I'll be happy to use my Hand Controller to program the new voltage map for your DFA & 2 bar MAP sensor... otherwise you will have to buy your own controller: Jaycar Electronics

Here's where to source the DFA: Jaycar Electronics

If SC R3 owners come to Virginia, I'll be happy to use my Hand Controller to program the new voltage map for your DFA & 2 bar MAP sensor... otherwise you will have to buy your own controller: Jaycar Electronics
HI ,

I'm new to this site and have been looking through all your advice and found it very useful. I'm not sure if you are still about and still the Guru for R3 S/C bikes, I would like to pick you brains a little if possible.

Regards

Victor

Using a Digital Frequency Adjuster is cave man. now that you the new tune boy will except a 2 bar GM map sensor. OR you can use a PCV and the extra 5 volt pick up signal from a 2 bar map sensor.

Using a Digital Frequency Adjuster is cave man. now that you the new tune boy will except a 2 bar GM map sensor. OR you can use a PCV and the extra 5 volt pick up signal from a 2 bar map sensor.

Hi

Thanks for reply, so is the MDS 2 bar map sensor no good ? as I just ordered it , Will the Tune boy map work with the MDS sensor or only the GM sensor ?

Hi

Thanks for reply, so is the MDS 2 bar map sensor no good ? as I just ordered it , Will the Tune boy map work with the MDS sensor or only the GM sensor ?
Not sure I know the tune edit program states GM 2bar when you select it. If your using their Tune Boy live. I do not believe it matters with the PCV. Since your over in the UK you should ask Richard from TTS as they are always improving their kit.

Back