sweettennbabe

Living Legend
Ride
Victory Vegas 8 ball
Yeah we are all good, we had another lucky break on Saturday the fire had jumped the Kings Hwy and was heading our way got to with in 1,000 yards but the Wind changed direction and pushed it away to the NW from us and then the firies waterbombed the crap out of it with the helicopters, took a lot out of me so I did not go to work that night and slept half the next day, now fine worked last night and we have had a small amount of rain which has cooled thing down, luckily I bought a 3.5 Kv generator a few years back for camping cos we have no power so my little Genny is powering 4 lathe fridges and a freezer ( ours plus some neighbours) plus the ignition system on our hot water system so we and our neighbours can still have showers

Yeah we are all good, we had another lucky break on Saturday the fire had jumped the Kings Hwy and was heading our way got to with in 1,000 yards but the Wind changed direction and pushed it away to the NW from us and then the firies waterbombed the crap out of it with the helicopters, took a lot out of me so I did not go to work that night and slept half the next day, now fine worked last night and we have had a small amount of rain which has cooled thing down, luckily I bought a 3.5 Kv generator a few years back for camping cos we have no power so my little Genny is powering 4 lathe fridges and a freezer ( ours plus some neighbours) plus the ignition system on our hot water system so we and our neighbours can still have showers
So you are being the usual heroic you @HansO ?

Great to hear some details.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Background for the uninformed.

HansO, Chicken Little says - Yep the sky is burnin' and no sight of Midnight Oil either!

Last edited:
Back