Update...broke down yet again

There's two ways of doing business
1st u can keep putting him off and making him wait for parts or postponing till he gets pissed off
2nd you can tell him how soon can you bring in the bike. Right away you have a happy customer. So you move that customer to the front of the line and you put your best mechanic to find the problem.
In most of triumphs problems can be fixed in one or two hours maybe sooner if you are prepared.
Ok you can not find a decent mechanic whose fault is that good mechanics is hard to find.
It is a great bike and you shouldn't put it down because of poor mechanics and dealers.
Just my opinion
On paper it is a great bike. But I can only endure so much before I'm fed up and will move on to something else. Triumph sends most of its work overseas to save money...
This is the result

I don't get how someone can possibly highlight the new Rocket in the terms of quality (seen and been in quite a few conversations/arguments on this topic at several online platforms), when you see the amount of issues ppl have with this bike, myself included. OP is quite lucky though, at least his dealer is willing to work on the issue, not like in my case and also in some other ones.
Fingers crossed m8, I hope you'll get the issue solved the normal way, not like I'm forced to try.
As the Who said, meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

On paper it is a great bike. But I can only endure so much before I'm fed up and will move on to something else. Triumph sends most of its work overseas to save money...
This is the result
Actually, I'm not happy with the whole "we will manufacture parts in Thailand, will be cheaper" thing either.... My previous bikes were both made in the UK and the first one got just loose mirror (was changed immediately), the second one got an electrical issue at 2200kms, took 5 days but was fixed and no problems since then. And now this disaster...

Actually, I'm not happy with the whole "we will manufacture parts in Thailand, will be cheaper" thing either.... My previous bikes were both made in the UK and the first one got just loose mirror (was changed immediately), the second one got an electrical issue at 2200kms, took 5 days but was fixed and no problems since then. And now this disaster...
Quality is all but gone now in basically everything.
Mass produced, slapped together in 5 minutes and full of issues.
Deep down I want to keep my bike, but I don't see it happening.
I just want a bike I can rely on.

Quality is all but gone now in basically everything.
Mass produced, slapped together in 5 minutes and full of issues.
Deep down I want to keep my bike, but I don't see it happening.
I just want a bike I can rely on.
Me too, always considered Triumph as a reliable one, this has obviously changed.
However I refuse to settle with this, so I'll finish this "fight" no matter the cost. Like one of my favourite characters would say, this is the way :-D

Me too, always considered Triumph as a reliable one, this has obviously changed.
However I refuse to settle with this, so I'll finish this "fight" no matter the cost. Like one of my favourite characters would say, this is the way :-D
Hope you get your issues sorted sooner rather than later.
My personal trainer use to say "it is what it is"
Whilst that maybe true, it doesn't mean I have to like it.
Hopefully the next owner of my bike will have better luck

Hope you get your issues sorted sooner rather than later.
My personal trainer use to say "it is what it is"
Whilst that maybe true, it doesn't mean I have to like it.
Hopefully the next owner of my bike will have better luck
You can afford a personal trainer? Fire him and with the savings buy another Rocket. You got a flawed one. Seriously though, there have been a number of problems with the newer gen bikes. I have had my share although I still love my 2020 Rocket but at times I miss my 2014 Rocket and wish I still had it. Good luck. :thumbsup:

You can afford a personal trainer? Fire him and with the savings buy another Rocket. You got a flawed one. Seriously though, there have been a number of problems with the newer gen bikes. I have had my share although I still love my 2020 Rocket but at times I miss my 2014 Rocket and wish I still had it. Good luck. :thumbsup:
No, his services came for free for 1 month when I joined the gym.
As I've stated, I hope it's an easy fix. If it's a corrupt battery or a poorly maintained one (didn't know the manual says to charge it regularly) then I may keep it.
I doubt it though.

Reading your post, I should have never let my Daytona go, totally understand your feeling m8.

No, his services came for free for 1 month when I joined the gym.
As I've stated, I hope it's an easy fix. If it's a corrupt battery or a poorly maintained one (didn't know the manual says to charge it regularly) then I may keep it.
I doubt it though.
Fingers crossed 🤞

Back