Unable to register bike

3Katz

.060 Over
Ride
'06 Classic
I'm in the process of fitting a set of Nevilles cams and he's kindly sent me an updated tune to get me to the dyno. I've downloaded Tuneecu to my phone, have a loneelec cable on the way and sent the 25 euro via Paypal to meeouf@gmail.com to enable me to register and access the functions on tuneecu. When I'm at the registration box my app account is already prefilled as my gmail address. When I enter my PayPal account name (which is a hotmail account) I used to send the 25 euro and click buy, a pop box appears that says "ERROR bike registration failed". I've tried to register to the Tuneecu forum to ask this question but it won't allow me to register to join the forum. Both my hotmail address and gmail addres come up as "the email address you entered was not valid".
What should I do from here I can't even contact Tuneecu for help...

Do you have to be hooked to bike?
I don't believe you have to connect to just update the app. Seems like it took a day or so until the email address was recognized. Maybe it just updates once a day depending on your time zone when you get in.

I don't believe you have to connect to just update the app. Seems like it took a day or so until the email address was recognized. Maybe it just updates once a day depending on your time zone when you get in.

it has been a long time since i have done this but going to say i think this is the way it went.
at that time when i down loaded the app they allowed me 5 registration's (meaning 5 different vin numbers was all u could register )
when i changed ecu i had to go with the vin number of the other ecu,
could have changed?

it has been a long time since i have done this but going to say i think this is the way it went.
at that time when i down loaded the app they allowed me 5 registration's (meaning 5 different vin numbers was all u could register )
when i changed ecu i had to go with the vin number of the other ecu,
could have changed?
Yes that's the way I read it as well. I didn't need to connect to register and update the app but from what I read you can do 5 bikes on the 25euro licence, to do more you need to purchase the pro licence.

Back