cosky

.020 Over
:eek: I have looked through the forums and couldnt find a post about this so here goes:
Is there a switch or some simple way to turn off my daylight riding head lights.:confused:
If so i bet theres a lot of us who wants to turn them off too.:bch:

It would be nice to have the choice to be ON or OFF, especially when your in the garage tuning etc

Last edited:
Believe it or not.... Triumph has it wired so that if your headlights are turned off or burnt out... your starter motor won't operate. Its a safety feature meant to protect us, and I won't even go there, but its there none the less.

I'll take a look at it and do up a wiring diagram this weekend on how to get around all of that. It won't be a simple fix or add on... it will involve re-wiring of the starter relay and other goodies. I also have an idea about something goofy that may work but haven't tried it yet. I hate to put untested stuff out there...:D

Me

I wouldn't ride with out mine. Cars have a hard enought time seeing us. But I can see were you might want to shut them off while working on the bike.

I wouldn't ride with out mine. Cars have a hard enought time seeing us. But I can see were you might want to shut them off while working on the bike.

Me too. You can take the fuse out when working on the bike.

Lites

Yea but what about the parasitic H.P. loss while at the drag strip.I would bet about 2 H.P. Crazy Jack

Back