turbo made in sweeden

finTR3

.060 Over
if I dont got picture present, you can chek member calleries my folder fin TR3.

Driver say that rear weel horse power 380 ?

Don't care for the filter placement on that one. Think I'd just go with the Supercharger or get Turbo Connections' turbo.

Don't care for the filter placement on that one. Think I'd just go with the Supercharger or get Turbo Connections' turbo.

I does look odd. Not being of the supercharging vein I didn't notice until I looked again. It looks as though it's too long to fit properly. I believe I'd take a razor knife to the rubber inlet tube and shorten it a bit.

Turbo's are for diesels anyway.

i got more information in friday , so I try got web site ant dyno chart.. they said that meny orders go england, :eek: now they have different exhaust

No pricing:eek: How unusual is that! Personally, when I look through a catalog of any sort that doesn't readily indicate pricing, it goes into the recycle bin immediately . If WallyWorld fails to post prices, I walk on by. If the grocery section doesn't provide comparable shopping (house brands/generics) and cost per ounce pricing, I walk out. But I ain't cheap:D

That is a nicely compact system; air breather otherwise. It'll look great when chromed.
I'm not thinking correctly about the differences between Turbo and Supercharger. I have
an idea of the better on demand system; but, someone please straighten me out. Careful there Flip.

I have three laying now that they're getting mash in lieu of free-ranging bug eating. The weather has wiped out the creepy crawlers and the one they do find occasionally is wrinkled from the drought. :)

Last edited:
Back