Tune for a 2012 Rocket

Rock It

I love to ride
Ride
2012 Triumph Rocket Roadster
Hi I'm about to install a viking silencer (with stock header) and ramair filter.

Would anyone have a tune that would suit my 2012 Roadster III

Cheers
Marco

Have you looked in the "Resource section" to see if a suitable tune is there?
Of course 1st thing will be to make a copy of the bikes original tune and save it to a safe location.
I would suggest once you have a new tune to try use the "compare" function of TuneEcu to compare the tables / settings with what you have to make sure the changes are what you want.

HansO is taking a well deserved break right now from supplying tunes but the list of tunes on both this site and the TuneEcu site are growing.

Rick

Alright, I'll add two cents, only thanks to having slept in a Holiday Inn last night.

Much of the discussion about maps has centered around the Touring model as Triumph chose a high torque "down low" - less power high bias. So for the Touring owners, there is much more untapped potential and thus easier to notice a seat- of- the-pants difference without paying too much attention.

For the Roadster, my sense is the mental calculation is different. The potential gain is less, and easier in a relative sense to mess things up than improve.

For the Roadster, it probably makes sense to make the extra effort to find a competent dynamometer and seek incremental changes based on actual measurements.

Alright, I'll add two cents, only thanks to having slept in a Holiday Inn last night.

Much of the discussion about maps has centered around the Touring model as Triumph chose a high torque "down low" - less power high bias. So for the Touring owners, there is much more untapped potential and thus easier to notice a seat- of- the-pants difference without paying too much attention.

For the Roadster, my sense is the mental calculation is different. The potential gain is less, and easier in a relative sense to mess things up than improve.

For the Roadster, it probably makes sense to make the extra effort to find a competent dynamometer and seek incremental changes based on actual measurements.

RE: R3R, NOPE!
When I put in a Hanso tune with my 2780 K&Ns and TORs into my new 2012 R3R the improvement was VERY seat pants NOTICEABLE - and in a WOOD sort of way!
When I had the bike dyno-tuned by Nels there was even more seat pants noticeable improvement.
When I went with CES headers and a Nels dyno-tune, another 10 RWHP appeared along with seat pants WOOD!
When I went with the Ram Air, there was a slight improvement on the dyno, but not seat pants noticeable.

Yes I'm thinking on getting a professional to do it.

Back