For Sale Triumph Tall Windscreen w/quick mount brackets

Camptc

.060 Over
Ride
2010 Rocket III Touring
I have a tall windscreen and quick mount brackets up for grabs. Came off a 2010 Touring. No cosmetic flaws, just a couple of dead bugs. I'd like $325 for the setup. Buyer pays shipping. Located in Mid TN. PM me for photos.

Would you consider dismantling it and selling just the quick-mount brackets, hardware and lower wind deflectors for a little less?

I already have an extra stock height shield laying around without the hardware and lowers (and shipping a gigantic shield over here would be ruinous - the hardware only, packaged neatly in disassembled form, would be much more affordable to ship via USPS).

Anyway, let's just say I offer $250+shipping via slow-boat USPS for the hardware + lowers without the actual acrylic shield itself - in case nobody is interested in the whole thing. Or in case someone just wants the blade without hardware perhaps...

@cr0ft,

Thanks for the interest. I have someone more local interested in the entire shield. If that falls through, I will definitely consider the offer. I didn't realize the hardware was so coveted...

Well, not sure it is that coveted generally, but it is for me since I bought a Clearview taller shield that is the shield only, so I moved the hardware to that.

It's ideal for longer trips, but gets quite warm during hot summer days and even affects how well the helmet (and me) ventilate, so it would be really nice to be able to make use of the quick release functionality to just swap on a short screen when I felt like it. I can buy the hardware new but it gets pretty pricey.

Bump...

Local interest has backed out. If no one stateside wants it, I'll be contacting @cr0ft soon.

would be much more affordable to ship via USPS).

Anyway, let's just say I offer $250+shipping via slow-boat USPS for the hardware + lowers without the actual acrylic shield itself - in case nobody is interested in the whole thing. Or in case someone just wants the blade without hardware perhaps...

So, lets break this down......most affordable shipping via USPS but USPS is also referred to as "slow boat shipping". Not to get off topic here but i'm sure you realize that once the parcel leaves the hands of USPS at the border it no longer has any control of said package. If said slow boat happens to have Finnish registry then you are doomed. :banghead:

Not sure I get why, only a subset of Finnish boats are pirates who covet Rocket 3 windscreen hardware, so what are the odds? :)

I have a tall windscreen and quick mount brackets up for grabs. Came off a 2010 Touring. No cosmetic flaws, just a couple of dead bugs. I'd like $325 for the setup. Buyer pays shipping. Located in Mid TN. PM me for photos.
I was wondering if you ended up selling the brackets and have the tall windshield left over? If so would it fit a Classic or only a Touring? And how much would you want for it?

I was wondering if you ended up selling the brackets and have the tall windshield left over? If so would it fit a Classic or only a Touring? And how much would you want for it?

I've sold the hardware pending receipt and funds, so I do have the windscreen left. To be clear, I only have the main screen left; no hardware or lowers would be included. Honestly, make me an offer. I'm not sure what value the screen would carry on its own.

Touring and classic/standard screens are not interchangable due to touring having one head light and classic/standard/roadster having two head lights.

Back