Want to Buy Bearclaw brackets and locating rubber

Stevepaff

.020 Over
Ride
2005 R3 classic
Trying to find the small brackets and locating rubber for a 2008 classic. Seem to be impossible to buy new or second hand.
Am located in Far North Queensland, Australia.
Thanks

Trying to find the small brackets and locating rubber for a 2008 classic. Seem to be impossible to buy new or second hand.
Am located in Far North Queensland, Australia.
Thanks
Yeah we tend to lose them when we swap out or modify the bearclaws. They are the same mounting parts for all dual headlight Rocket III including Roadsters from 2004-2018. The later Roadster ones are painted Black rather than Chrome.
Luckily I still stumble across mine in a Vegemite jar occasionally in my piles of stuff.
Ypu may have to get them with a used ort damaged bearclaw from wreckers or eBay.
They also show up fairly regularly if you look at the photos of assorted piles of leftover bolts etc that online wreckers sell as bundles on eBay from strip-downs.

T3203222 - BOLTHHFM6*1*12SLV​

• Reference​

• Part Number​

T3203222
  • Description​

BOLTHHFM6*1*12SLV
  • Price​

• Qty On Diagram​

T2202227 - CLIP LOCATION​

• Reference​

• Part Number​

T2202227
  • Description​

CLIP LOCATION
  • Price​

• Qty On Diagram​

T3205066 - BOLTHHFLGHTDM6X1.​

• Reference​

• Part Number​

T3205066
  • Description​

BOLTHHFLGHTDM6X1.
  • Price​

• Qty On Diagram​

1708165860227.png

RefDescription# On Img# CartNotes
1AIRBOX PLENUMx1
2RUNNERINLETx3
3CLIPDIA 68X9.0x3
4TRANSITION MOULDINGx1
5RUNNERTRANSITIONx2
6CLIPSEALINGOVALSMx2
7TRANSITION RUBBER Ax1
8CLIPSEALINGOVALx1
9CLIPSEALING DIA 78Mx1
10NUTCAPTIVE M6x1
11NUTCAPTIVEU-TYPEMx2
12FLANGED SLEEVE M5X8x2
13SCREWBUT/HDM5X0.8Xx2
14WIRETRANSITION SUPPx1
15FLANGED SLEEVE M6X9x1
16BOLTHHFLGHTDM6X1.x2
17BOLTHHFM6*1*12SLVx4
18GROMMETDIA11.8X4.0x1
19COVERAIRBOXCHROMEDx1> 574812
19COVER AIRBOX PNTDx1574813 >
20CLIP LOCATIONx1
21PLUG THREADED M10Xx1
22GROMMET DIA 180 Xx1

T2400468 - BRACKET REAR AIRBOX​

• Reference​

• Part Number​

T2400468
  • Description​

BRACKET REAR AIRBOX
  • Price​

• Qty On Diagram​

T2400469 - BRACKETFRONT AIRBOX​

• Reference​

• Part Number​

T2400469
  • Description​

BRACKETFRONT AIRBOX
  • Price​

• Qty On Diagram​

T3205063 - BOLTHHFLGHTDM6X1.​

• Reference​

• Part Number​

T3205063
  • Description​

BOLTHHFLGHTDM6X1.
  • Price​

• Qty On Diagram​

1708166567441.png

Cheers mate. I sent out a request to a few wreckers bhut nothing has come back currently. Luckily its not my bike but a mates one so worst case we will try and make something using mine as a template. The previous owner has added pod filters and only used the bike in the dry so was not a concern to him.
thanks for the diagrams. I've already managed to find those through a uk site and got the part numbers but noone yet has come back with any results.

There is no issue running pod filters with or without the bearclaw in rain even in heavy tropical strorms, as they are oil impregnated and any water mist getting in will only boost performance with intake cooling effect evaporation. For the worriers (and flashy rats with gold teeth ;) ) they even make rain covers for the K&N pods in various sizes and colours. They were originally designed just as waterproof covers to stop wet mud and dirt protection on full off road racing machines but street riders thought they looked cool and they do - mine are RED ;):roll::roll::cool:.

Have you tried to order the brackets from a Triumph Dealer?
They have a in-Triumph colour coding for parts availability on their dealer parts system.
I think it is Black its gone forever, Green in stock at dealer, Yellow in stock at Triumph Australia and Red is likely available on backorder from Triumph UK and it takes a month or two and the Aussie dealer has to lodge it for a group order with Triumph Australia.

Last edited:
There is no issue running pod filters with or without the bearclaw in rain even in heavy tropical strorms, as they are oil impregnated and any water mist getting in will only boost performance with intake cooling effect evaporation. For the worriers (and flashy rats with gold teeth ;) ) they even make rain covers for the K&N pods in various sizes and colours. They were originally designed just as waterproof covers to stop wet mud and dirt protection on full off road racing machines but street riders thought they looked cool and they do - mine are RED ;):roll::roll::cool:.
cheers mate, will let him know but I don't think he's worried about increased performance, the previous owner did a few things and hes's already taken my secondaries to put the bike closer to stock. We are going in opposite directions, I want a turbo he wants to be alive lol

I have brand new tank brackets and possibly the rubber in a old bear claw
I’m in Brisbane but will be out of action for another couple of weeks as I’m recovering from an operation
Let me know if you can wait that long

I also have a new OzClaw for sale and you would only need the brackets as it doesn’t use the center mount. If you brought the OzClaw I would supply the brackets free

I have brand new tank brackets and possibly the rubber in a old bear claw
I’m in Brisbane but will be out of action for another couple of weeks as I’m recovering from an operation
Let me know if you can wait that long

I also have a new OzClaw for sale and you would only need the brackets as it doesn’t use the center mount. If you brought the OzClaw I would supply the brackets free
Hi mate. Definatly interested. Not sure he will want the oz claw but definatly the brackets. No rush as he has a few bikes he can use. How much are you looking for the brackets, if you can sent a price and a pic of the ozclaw I can pass that along as well, never know he might want to go for it.

Hi mate. Definatly interested. Not sure he will want the oz claw but definatly the brackets. No rush as he has a few bikes he can use. How much are you looking for the brackets, if you can sent a price and a pic of the ozclaw I can pass that along as well, never know he might want to go for it.
Have sent you a PM with e mail address
Cheers,

Back