IMG_6953.jpeg
    142.2 KB · Views: 26
No it’s been sold I only have
passanger floorboards
Tow hit mount
And 3 sets of oem seats

Still got it?
I have options for you still.

I also have about 3 or 4 NOS sets of the Front End Fixing Kit A9738051 left.
If you have a stock flyscreen already you will already have the fork fixing kit which is the same for ALL Rocket III dual headlight screens.
Triumph had a smaller 3 bolt top strap TT version they called the Summer screen which was discontinued but still available from dealers before the Roadster ABS was released in 2010.
They sold the Classic larger 5 bolt top strap TT version from 2006 on, the same 5 bolt top strap screen was sold earlier and later as accessories for Standards and later ABS Roadsters.
I have sold and sent them to USA and rest of world with or without the screen itself and TRUST me 'with' is much easier to pack keeps all the bits together. There are little steel spacers for every bolthole between bolt and screen. Getting them aligned and the front and back straps with their own rubber lining strips together is a REAL PITHA and there is also a slight difference between Left and Right straps which is often not apparent until you go to fit to bike.
Trust me it is a lot easier and much cheaper in seller's and your labor for sure as seller's rarely have just the the hardware for sale and screens come with them.
I even have a custom lipped Clearview USA screen on one of mine, strangely it is the biggest size Clearview offer with their vents and was ordered to fit the Summer 3 bolt TT screen straps. I bought it like that and added Memphis Shades extensions top and sides and have run fully loaded at 120mph with it no probs.

So the 3 bolt pattern is plenty strong enough!

I'll sell this one below with the Clearview lipped screen with adjustable vent. The Memphis Shades side and top extensions clamp on securely without marking the Clearview screen but I will remove for sale and use elsewhere.
I cannot imagine you would need that much coverage in Arizona! I will not need it either going back to the tropics!

1705895357019.jpeg

Summer screen - note 3x hole TT chrome strap smallest 'fullsize' screen
SUMMER SCREEN A9748040
1589954048049.png

Roadster screen - note 5 hole TT chrome strap
ROADSTER SCREEN A9748036
1589954096857.png

Back