For Sale TRIUMPH ROCKET 111 CHROME OIL TANK VIN.# 280584 AND UP

Aarh, the 'Touring Accessory King' emerges as the likely winner of at least one of them;):D
LOL.... If this is in reference to me, nope I didn't pull the trigger. I honestly prefer my oil tank black. But yes I have almost every option offered for the touring. I have been lucky enough with research to acquire the last in stock (dead stock) items of a few dealers that I was chasing. I only have a few more to go and I will have the full collection.

I got a message back from the seller a little while ago saying that the unit had actually sold yesterday and that the second listing was an accidental duplicate; there was no second unit.

I got a message back from the seller a little while ago saying that the unit had actually sold yesterday and that the second listing was an accidental duplicate; there was no second unit.

I'm sorry to hear that. If I see another reasonably priced I will post it here for you to take advantage of.

LOL.... If this is in reference to me, nope I didn't pull the trigger. I honestly prefer my oil tank black. But yes I have almost every option offered for the touring. I have been lucky enough with research to acquire the last in stock (dead stock) items of a few dealers that I was chasing. I only have a few more to go and I will have the full collection.
Except a Chrome oil tank ;):p:D

What are you still hunting for?

Back