Triumph needs exhaust options for Rocket 3R & GT

Agreed. My TORS on both my 05 and 14 sounded fantastic. The right amount of exhaust note for sure. Also a different horn. I will not use that pissy, weak ass noise maker. I keep *****ing about it but once my warranty is up I will change it out. The dealer sells horns yet they won't put one on for you if you buy it. It's become Ludacris in California with their war on aftermarket devices. Don't even think of having them put on an aftermarket exhaust, they may call the cops. Good luck.

Some days I think the sound is perfect on the new bike but others I think I want more sound. What I really like is the look of the system. I have not seen anything that looks as good from the aftermarket. Still waiting.

Man I sure did like my TORS on my 16 Rocket 3 and gave a nice deep tone and kept the stock look. These bikes need something along those lines. A nice windshield option too.
Hi....I ride a 2022 GT, in Thailand, and have just ordered a "Gun Custom Exhaust"......company is also located in Thailand and the workmanship is excellent.
Haven't received, or installed, it yet.....but feel free to google it (they are on Facebook)....only thing is, I didn't really like the looks of their exhaust with three pipes, so ordered a twin-pipe unit.....they customize to what you like, such as finish, angle of slash-cut (if any) and more.....good company to deal with

It would be nice if we had more exhaust options here in the U.S.
Seems like a pretty simple exhaust to make, considering what some of the systems look like these days.
Im currently waiting on a Verex system, should be here in a week or so.
The CW system is about as basic as it gets with a y pipe, 02 bung and 2 mufflers. But they told me 12 weeks.
I may at some point, open the stock exhaust and see what can be done to gut it out. Only draw back is that is one heavy hunk.

The problem is that the stock exhaust is so pretty.
To my eye at least all the aftermarket exhausts are a step down in the looks department. You're all entitled to your own opinions of course.
Triumph should come out with an off road pipe that mimics the stock look.
I have a TFC so no way am I going aftermarket.
Triumph really hasn't supported this bike the way they had promised when they launched this bike.
Sad.

The problem is that the stock exhaust is so pretty.
To my eye at least all the aftermarket exhausts are a step down in the looks department. You're all entitled to your own opinions of course.
Triumph should come out with an off road pipe that mimics the stock look.
I have a TFC so no way am I going aftermarket.
Triumph really hasn't supported this bike the way they had promised when they launched this bike.
Sad.
Triumph’s former off road mufflers (TORs) were stamped (at least in the US) “….for off road use only”. I don’t think they can do that anymore with Euro 5 with 2500 cc bike. They offer aftermarket (Arrow) mufflers for the T100 (but not T120) probably because it still meets emissions requirements.

Triumph’s former off road mufflers (TORs) were stamped (at least in the US) “….for off road use only”. I don’t think they can do that anymore with Euro 5 with 2500 cc bike. They offer aftermarket (Arrow) mufflers for the T100 (but not T120) probably because it still meets emissions requirements.
Well how do all the other companies make pipes then?
Triumph can still make them "for off-road use only."
They just cant sell those types of pipes and sell them on new bikes.

Back