Triumph Factory Tune Question

Jimmysdeals

.020 Over
My dealer is 75 miles away and way to busy this time of year. Plus he charges $75 for a tune install..Is there any way to load factory triumph tunes myself?? Is the software and tunes available to do it myself. A tuneboy is in my future and is the best way to go but after installing tors, a bypass and a under the seat K& N I'm out of madd money. Even with a 12min tune a too lean situation is starting to worry me. Also is there a way to open tuneboy tune so I can look at the differences between them before I buy the system..
Any help would be appreciated.. Thanks in advance JIMMY

Nope.. other than TuneBoy or PC-III. I bought a PC-III for the same reasons and have been happy with it. The tuneboy maps, as well, as PC-III maps are free to download and look at. However, you can't intall the Tuneboy maps without purchasing the TuneBoy software, and of course, you have to have the PC-III to load PC-III maps.

The TUneboy software and tunes can be downloaded from the site for free. What you pay for is a software key and cable to connect your bike to the computer. He also has a few custom tunes there also.

TuneBoy home page

You'll find the fueling is all the same for stock tunes the difference lies is how much the secondaries butterflies close and how much.

Last edited:
You can download the tune boy software and all of the tunes including factory and custom tunes. You can check them all out and edit them etc. You cannot connect to your bike and actually download without purchasing the cable and getting a key.

Back