Triumph custom parts Tail tidy installed

Hi
I've just received mine through the post. The instructions regarding wiring aren't very clear. Is there anywhere i could get more detailed instructions for the installation of the std. indicators and how it connects. I'm OK with fitting the tail tidy it's just the wiring?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Clive UK

The side profile photo throws up a question in my mind as to how close the rear tyre gets to the tail tidy when the suspension is fully compressed.
It must be very close, but this will surely have been worked out by the manufacturer I guess.

I put this tail tidy on my GT a month or two ago and the kit came with cool little machined caps to cover the bare metal on the swingarm. Surprised nobody else got that. I also cut the turn signal tabs off my bracket as I used low profile turn signals. No evidence of the tire touching the plate after months of hard riding.

Screenshot 2023-01-26 104127.jpg
20221223_150354.jpg
20221223_150424.jpg

Do you have a link to where you bought the 3 counter sunk bolt covers. I had it but now I cant find it.

That looks lovely. Shows off the rear brake caliper and of course the massive tyre. Thanks mate, those pictures have made my mind up, a Powerbronze gloss black hugger and a tail tidy it is.

Does the expense ever end? I'm constantly thinking of that Robert Johnson song 'I got me a rich man's woman, living on a po' man's pay'!

Is it difficult to fit a tail tidy?
I am not very technically skilled. I can fix your dog but not really a bike.
Would I be able to do it by myself?
Would I need by special tools?
Thanks

Back