Triple Filters For Sale on Ebay

T Evans

Supercharged
I seen these come up for sale on ebay off of a wrecked bike. I have been kicking it around on buying them to put on my bike but I don't think they would go good on my bike since I have elected to go with the cruizer look. But there are alot of you guys out there with standards that these would look killer on. I don't know what this set up would run you new but 90 bucks sounds cheap to me. Check it out.

Big T

I can't seem to be able to get the location right but you can find them by searching for TRIUMPH ROCKET III CHROME INTAKE COVERS FILTERS CONES,

TRIUMPH ROCKET III CHROME INTAKE COVERS FILTERS CONES:eBay Motors (item 300378811466 end time Jan-16-10 16:27:45 PST)

Last edited:
I just checked again and they are still there. Try doing a search for this item number 300378811466. They have a chrome housing around them that is cut at a slant that really looks cool.

Big T

I just checked again and they are still there. Try doing a search for this item number 300378811466. They have a chrome housing around them that is cut at a slant that really looks cool.

Big T

Very Nice! I wonder how they would look without the bearclaw on. :)

Back