Transmission went south

sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
Forth gear is gone. Just spent about $700.00 dollars on maintenance parts from Hermy"s. Looks like am getting ready to spend a lot more. Will shift easy from first to second. No problem shifting into third. Going into forth different story. Grind to the max. Got her home riding in third gear. Not going to work today. Called in and really disappointed. Have a good idea am going to be pulling the motor and split the cases. Any input on what went wrong would be appreciated. Phone number to Robertson transmission folks would be appreciated. Might as well get the gears cut. Looks like am fixing to get very busy.

Ouch, I wonder yours being a 2014/2015 age did it get the backwards circlip monkey on the assembly line.
4th is anaemic at the best of times. But either way Bill Robinson is your go-to guy.

While you're on the phone to him, ask if he does the 6th gear upgrade too....

Screw it. At 68,000 ready for a rebuild. Was thinking and looking for another Rocket three to build but now figuring on just rebuilding the X. Wife says your going to need a shed for this project. I agree. So is the world ready for the a super X? Yes R-III-Turbo I subscribed to your vids and like very much what i saw. Matter of fact watched them all. Your one very intelligent individual. My question to you R-III-Turbo is how will your system work with Lush street cams and Ramair along with Paul's three into one exhaust? Forgot to mention Your 2.5 liter stroker kit with a six speed.

Last edited:
Back