All this talk of highway pegs got me off my hind end to find some for my new Rivco crash bars. It's hard to find them in 1". Here is what I got, they look an awful lot like the "Triumph" one's. They are made by Kuryakyn (Triumphs probably are too). Got them at Motorcycle Jackets & Biker Helmets Clothing Store - Leather Boots, Chaps & Motorcycle Gear for $114 and free shipping, WOO HOO !
be real carefull tightening them up on the adaptor, I had one crack.. just nipping it up that little bit more:(

The clamp it's self cracked ?
no the Dually peg itself where the mounting adapter goes in, I was using them as replacement pegs on the std rails an I felt it move a little so I thought I better nip it up a little :eek: you can imagine how happy I was to see that

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 38
no the Dually peg itself where the mounting adapter goes in, I was using them as replacement pegs on the std rails an I felt it move a little so I thought I better nip it up a little :eek: you can imagine how happy I was to see that

Thanks for heads up o wise one ! I'll keep the nipping to a minimum ;)

I couldn't believe it when they came this morning. I just ordered them Wednesday. No Kangaroo delivery here :D

They are pretty elegant looking for $114.00 :)

I'm using them as pillion pegs. They look great and I'm told are much more comfy than the std pegs. Think you can see them in the RDU pics.

I'm using them as pillion pegs. They look great and I'm told are much more comfy than the std pegs. Think you can see them in the RDU pics.
Yeah I forgot to give the other set so you can use the rubbers as spares for that set you got of me, I had no problem with those just that one, it may just have been a faulty one, I was just warning Fred not to get heavy handed :)

Back