joey fletcher

My Son's Bike
Ride
Recliner
Hi Guys

I have a OLD new set of rocket III hiway pegs for crash bars. I bought them years ago. Took one out of box and seen it would not fit my bike with adding crash bars. Put it back in box an I still have them.

I would trade them for some fancy mirrows or some other farkle for a Rocket III.

If this is in the wrong place on the forum..please move it to where it belongs

Finally got some pic. of the Hi-way pegs I have had forever..

When I open the box...I got so mad, I thought I had lost part of the Hi-way pegs and could not remember where or what I had done with them..:(

As I was taking pic. I saw the info that came in the box...Item #3 is not included in this box. So what you see is what I paid $92.98 for. I was Pissed:mad:

So if anyone needs what I have here I will trade for about anything.

I am into gun..reloading stuff..Knifes...I have all the stock stuff off my 2005 Rocket 3 but any other farkle or Junk will be considered:D

Filters 008.jpg

Filters 010.jpg

foot pegs 003.jpg

Finally got some pic. of the Hi-way pegs I have had forever..

When I open the box...I got so mad, I thought I had lost part of the Hi-way pegs and could not remember where or what I had done with them..:(

As I was taking pic. I saw the info that came in the box...Item #3 is not included in this box. So what you see is what I paid $92.98 for. I was Pissed:mad:

So if anyone needs what I have here I will trade for about anything.

I am into gun..reloading stuff..Knifes...I have all the stock stuff off my 2005 Rocket 3 but any other farkle or Junk will be considered:D

Filters 008.jpg

Filters 010.jpg

foot pegs 003.jpg
Hey I would love to get from you an FN 5.7 I have a blacked out bear claw hanging in the garage

what's a 5.7?
I've got lots of stuff.
How about a hat and 2 bandanas with the R3 logo on them?

or red if you prefer.

that's my grand daughter modeling the red hat.
heck, I've got window decals, buckles.
What exactly would you consider a fair trade?

Dang

I just let my last 5.7 go Monday..:p

You can go to Photobucket and look at some of the junk I have just collecting dust.:D

joeyfletcherII

I knew it ,missed by a lizzard 's hair. I do not think I will find one in a flea market anytime soon.
back to square one.. where is the link to your photobucket stuff??

albertaduke.... i like your style mate. nice round choice...bit x'y to load with jacketed lead but a quick light toy.

albertaduke.... i like your style mate. nice round choice...bit x'y to load with jacketed lead but a quick light toy.

glad to see my good taste is shared and with the blue tip the rounds are no problem to load. haffta wait till I drive the old motorhome south in order to get my mitts on one
BTW how are your quick detach backrest side fittings coming along! still waiting to buy a set from you

Back