Tourer sits too high for my short legs.

rod

2011 rocket 111 tourer
Ride
triumph rocket 3
Hi guys, I have a rocket111 tourer, which sits too tall for me! I have sat on a classic and a roadster and I’m flat footed, but on the tourer I’m on my toes. Can I use rear suspension from the other two bikes to lower height assuming they will fit hole mounting centres? Thanks in advance Rod.

Or... try new footwear, it may be easier than changing shocks and geometry...

KISS boots.jpg

Main height problem with the Rocket bikes is the stock seat:eek: it is so wide plus it sucks, go aftermarket or get someone to shave some off the sides as it is the width of the seat that spreads your legs wide
If after all that and it is still too high sell it and buy a bike that fits you:D

Main height problem with the Rocket bikes is the stock seat:eek: it is so wide plus it sucks, go aftermarket or get someone to shave some off the sides as it is the width of the seat that spreads your legs wide
If after all that and it is still too high sell it and buy a bike that fits you:D
Took the seat of completely and sat on frame still feels too high, but would rather keep the bike lol

Try Hagon Nitro shocks they can build to your specification incl height but as others say check clearances first and drop the front end by sliding the forks up through the yokes to keep the geometry.

Try Hagon Nitro shocks they can build to your specification incl height but as others say check clearances first and drop the front end by sliding the forks up through the yokes to keep the geometry.
Thanks

Back