Tour exhaust by Dain

Do You Sell just the midpipe? As I have my own muffler I'd like to fit thanks in advance

you'll probably reach him faster in a "private conversation"

Click on his avatar (picture) or his name - brings up a box - choose "start a conversation" ;)

upload_2016-8-23_11-45-59.png

Same exhaust but on the classic.

I've got a 2007 Rocket III Classic with all the chrome goodies. One thing I've noticed from this video, is that he's got the chomr flashing for the double pipe on the right-hand side. I've been wanting to replace my three-pipe setup with a one or two-pipe exhaust. However, I've been curious about how/where I would find the chrome flashing found on the Touring models to hide the pipe joints. Would I just need the stock flashing? Is the pipe offered by DAIN a Header-back exhaust... deleting the Cat box?

You can look in the media for a shot of my bike.

Yes, you use the stock shield to more or less cover things.

I don't have the stock header, so the flashing is not an exact fit, but it works.

If you have the stock headers with the stock heat shields, then the lower shield should still bolt as normal by the O2 sensor.

KY i offer a Roadster set up with the propper chrome. PM me for more info.

Thanks, Dain

You can look in the media for a shot of my bike.

Yes, you use the stock shield to more or less cover things.

I don't have the stock header, so the flashing is not an exact fit, but it works.

If you have the stock headers with the stock heat shields, then the lower shield should still bolt as normal by the O2 sensor.

Sweet looking bike, Joe! Yes, that flashing is what I need. The one I have has an extra lobe on the bottom for the second muffler.

I've got a 2007 Rocket III Classic with all the chrome goodies. One thing I've noticed from this video, is that he's got the chomr flashing for the double pipe on the right-hand side. I've been wanting to replace my three-pipe setup with a one or two-pipe exhaust. However, I've been curious about how/where I would find the chrome flashing found on the Touring models to hide the pipe joints. Would I just need the stock flashing? Is the pipe offered by DAIN a Header-back exhaust... deleting the Cat box?

No helmet, no gear & worst of all, riding up and down your 25mph neighborhood road at least twice the limit with open pipes. :thumbsdown: :banghead:
Embarrassed_1.png

Back