Tour exhaust by Dain

My exhaust removes the restrictive parts of the stock system and retains the stock look. It also frees up some weight as it only weighs 12lbs. It also bolts to the stock location's and retains the stock heat shield. Thanks for your Q's please pm me for anymore and I will give you my number.

Thanks

My exhaust removes the restrictive parts of the stock system and retains the stock look. It also frees up some weight as it only weighs 12lbs. It also bolts to the stock location's and retains the stock heat shield. Thanks for your Q's please pm me for anymore and I will give you my number.

Thanks

Dain,

Thanks for the info, all sounds good. I am not a techno person and relatively new to this site, so I really don't know what you mean when you ask to "PM" you. I will be happy to do so once I know.

On Joesmoe's post he mentions the use of a "flexpipe". When you mention that you connect direct to the head pipe, have you done away with the need for the flexpipe? Do you send install instructions with the pipe? Can a weekend mechanic handle the install?

I too would like you to bring the pipe even with rear bag by cutting off whatever is needed and match the stock pipe with a slashed end. Have you sold one to a California buyer as yet? I am wondering about the noise with our overly restrictive cops.

Once I figure out how to PM you, then we can exchange phone numbers and talk over the phone.

Again, sorry about the 20 question routine.

Thanks.

Click on his avatar (picture) or his name - brings up a box - choose "start a conversation" ;)

upload_2016-8-23_11-45-59.png

@Rocket4me We're all here to help in our own special ways.

To PM someone, click on their "handle" under their avatar in any post by them. That will bring up a small window with a number of options -- be careful here -- and click on the option "Start a Conversation". That will bring up another window which will be a private chat. There are other options -- this should get you going for now.

I pm,d him thanks guys

325 shipped included to the states and 80 shipping for everywhere else. It does not include the head pipe. I can turn the the end cap over to follow the bag and make it shorter or longer if you like.

Dain
Dain-Im Harry Posner,2014 R3 roadster owner.email hposner3@yahoo.com.I reaaly like and want one of your slipon/ cat elim mufflers.I dig the sound.thx.

Thanks
LOOKS GOOD DAIN

Back