Tour exhaust by Dain

Yes, you're right. I missed the angle cut. I would like ONE Roadster exhaust, cut "a couple" inches (minimum length). Send payment info via pm please. Hell yeah, I'm stoked!!!!

The next time I pass through Georgetown on I-35, I hope to hear ole bthorn blasting away!~

alpental Yes I can but would double the price and would need some measurement's from you so pm me.

im looking for pipe for my 2011 touring bike, would love to get some this side of the ocean seems lots in oz, nothing in canada and some in usa :)

I saw the ces and the carpenter stuff both looked performance wise pretty awesome but sadly it they remove that really nice stock chrome look, and i fear ill probably end up burning my leg with my touring pegs at one point. I saw your first post where it look like the bike was still stock, really nice to see that. Have you had any of these on the dyno?

Do you do headers that still fit with the stock heat shielding?

Thanks

im looking for pipe for my 2011 touring bike, would love to get some this side of the ocean seems lots in oz, nothing in canada and some in usa :)

I saw the ces and the carpenter stuff both looked performance wise pretty awesome but sadly it they remove that really nice stock chrome look, and i fear ill probably end up burning my leg with my touring pegs at one point. I saw your first post where it look like the bike was still stock, really nice to see that. Have you had any of these on the dyno?

Do you do headers that still fit with the stock heat shielding?

Thanks

Mr. Monkey, As of yet I don't know if anyone has had mine on the Dyno yet. It mounts in the stock location and you use some of your mounting hardware to install mine. I do not make any headers at this time, with the power that the bikes make I don't feel a need to get into that.

Thanks, Dain

Here is my Touring exhaust that some have asked me to make. Just a little more then the Classic I make now and I am working on the Roadster, should be up in just a week or 2.

Dain

This sounds great! I don't get it though....my rocket has dual exhausts. Would I have to remove the other pipe and go to a single? Does this require retuning or anything?

Thanks, Dain[/QUOTE]
This sounds great! I don't get it though....my rocket has dual exhausts. Would I have to remove the other pipe and go to a single? Does this require retuning or anything?

Cherokee, Yes you would remove the other side because as of now, I have not had anyone ask me to make a dual set-up. As far as mapping goes. I have done over 20 some exhaust between the 3 versions and only one wanted to remap. Your Rocket has a learning ECU and you can also get Tune ECU and load your own maps or have Triumph do a tune for you for around $50. The closest map for mine is TORS with the CAT box delete.

Dain

RJ I can do that pm me

Back