TORS and Ramair - need a tune that's in-between...

I have, I can't find a tune for my setup. Even on the TuneECU site I can't find one listed. I have an 05 standard with Torrs,cat removed and ramair. Seems like a pretty standard setup. I do appreciate all the information you guys are giving me but could someone please help me find the proper tune.
Have you looked at this one? Resource Download - HansO R3 early models with ramair cat delete, TORS and decel pop tweak

The best thing, IMO, to do is to find a tune that is pretty close to what you are running and then find a shop that can get it on a dyno for you. Hopefully you can find a dyno shop that can use Tune ECU.

bob

Have you looked at this one? Resource Download - HansO R3 early models with ramair cat delete, TORS and decel pop tweak

The best thing, IMO, to do is to find a tune that is pretty close to what you are running and then find a shop that can get it on a dyno for you. Hopefully you can find a dyno shop that can use Tune ECU.

bob
Bob, Thank you so much. I'm having a hard time navigating this site, it's changed since I last been on here. I do have a Dyno shop close by, I will get this map in and let them find tune it.
Again, Thank You 😊

Last edited:
OK, so hope this doesn't offend anyone's sensibilities. I recently put TORs pipes and a Ramaire filter on my '12 R3. I got a tune for that combo and though I really like the power, I miss the economy I had. I'm not complaining, just curious if there is an "in-between" map. It would be great to have a map without the limiters on each gear, but perhaps not the amount of fuel that pours into it with a TORs tune. Not sure I'm explaining this well. Is there anyone who has the tune that Triumph would put into it with a TORs upgrade installed by a dealer?
Try the tune for the 2011 I have TORs and Ramair and for my bike it works really sweet. The fuel consumption may be a wrist issue.

Back