Dr.D

Octane Boost
Ride
Indians and the R3 2014 Roadster + TFC
Are the new bikes speed limited? I heard they were electronically limited to 135 mph. I saw 139 on the digital speedometer the other day and wondered if was really limited? I also would like to know if the TFC, which I have, is any different from the other two models.

Has anybody run theirs flat out to discover indicated top speed?

Last edited:
Are the new bikes speed limited? I heard they were electronically limited to 135 mph. I bet 139 on the digital speedometer the other day and wondered if was really limited? I also would like to know if the TFC, which I have, is any different from the other two models.

Has anybody run theirs flat out to discover indicated top speed?
Is " bet" a typo, I couldn't figure out what word be close, " saw" isn't?

Did you have a GPS with you to check the speed,? wonder how far out of calibration they are.
Now tell the truth --Sandy was leading the way and you were trying to catch up:D
No GPS just reading the display. If it were limited to 135 I should noe have SEEN :D the number 139.

Sandy was a blur in the mirrors.:sneaky: Her new Challenger is limited to 112 mph. :( We’re going to fix that lame azz chit.;)

I shall then remain hopefull.
When it happens, I'll start getting my money together. :thumbsup:
Let me tell you Steve the bike is pretty good in the stock condition. Before I bought mine I spoke with the Triumph south eastern sales representative and he claimed that Triumph was not against the modifying of bikes and were very lenient in regards to warranty claims. I do believe that it would be safer with a new issue bike to leave as stock till any common bugs are worked out.

No GPS just reading the display. If it were limited to 135 I should noe have SEEN :D the number 139.

Sandy was a blur in the mirrors.:sneaky: Her new Challenger is limited to 112 mph. :( We’re going to fix that lame azz chit.;)
I’ll second that, I’ve seen 139 on the speedo also.

Back