Fred for your own safety please remove that defective tyre and send it to me for the correct disposal.
Many years ago long before most of the members we have now had even heard of the Rocket I picked up a finish nail on my tyre with 400 miles on it of course my dealership said replace it so me being ever wise went to wallyworld picked up a $10 repair kit and the tyre lasted 9000 more miles

A motorcycle SAFETY instructor running a plugged tire, hmmmm............

Well I wussed out and took the tire in to have repaired from the inside. Got to thinking I'm not the only one who rides on this bike. Would really hate to bust up the misses over something that could be easily fixed. I talked to the guy where I buy my tires. He uses a patch with a plug attached to it that goes from the inside. He spoke with the people at Dunlop about using them on radial M/C tires and they gave him the OK. Can't see why it would be any different for a Bridgstone.

If you hadnt, you would have thought a bout that plug every time you rode.

Just a note. I just put some Ride-On in my tires. Used 16oz in rear and 8oz in front. I like it! I left the weights on, that were already there, and I also put on 2 of their led valve caps, that monitor the pressure. Bike feels smooooth.

Back