Time to "Stir the Pot" Darth Vader is Calling.

might have to do as some of the Aussies guys did and buy from the States and import them for yourself maybe you can organise a group buy like the guys here did, they saved a bundle:)

That would be a way but see my previous post, not sure I want to risk it.

I contacted Bridgestone over here and they just said they weren't approved in Europe and so unavailable - they didnt explain why.

The Boulevard is known as the Intruder M1800RZ over here and has a 240/40R18 tyre which is obviously no good for the Rocket. Maybe that's the only size Bridgestone have got approval for? :confused:

Edit:
I just remembered a similar thread on the .com site and the likely reason for non-approval in the EU is due to the Max being a 240/55 making the o.d. too big. The EU regs demand a tolerance of +/- 3% on tyre diameter, the 240/55 is outside that tolerance.

The M109 has the 18" rim. The C109 is the more conventi0nal cruiser and has the 16" rim and 240/55x16 tyre.

M109

C109

The M109 has the 18" rim. The C109 is the more conventi0nal cruiser and has the 16" rim and 240/55x16 tyre.

So it has, just checked it out (as you can see I dont know a lot about Suzuki's :)).

Standard fitment here is a G852 G not a Max, its my understanding the Max is a later improved version, do you know different?

My question to Bridgestone was specifically about the Max and not the G852 G, however its likely they wouldn't recommend either due to the +/- 3% EU regs. Not a real problem though as the speedo can be corrected via TuneECU. :confused:

Back