Time for turbo install

Not everyone would do it this way, but I suggest placing the air inlet temp sensor in the air filter somewhere. I believe it should see the air temp going into the system. That way if it's cold weather etc the bike will have the air fuel enriched, and opposite when hit weather. If the sensor sees boosted air, it will get leaner with more boost = bad.

Not everyone would do it this way, but I suggest placing the air inlet temp sensor in the air filter somewhere. I believe it should see the air temp going into the system. That way if it's cold weather etc the bike will have the air fuel enriched, and opposite when hit weather. If the sensor sees boosted air, it will get leaner with more boost = bad.
Thanks for that Neville i definately wont put it in there then as i dont want her leaning out.

Ok guys just an update i have fitted the exhaust , managed to pickup a cheap straight through resonator off an Audi that matched the same pipe diameter. I welded an oxygen sensor bung on it aswell. I have plumbed in the intercooler as well and fitted a couple of vac/boost lines one to the wastegate and another for future boost gauge and possible rrfpr . I hooked up an innovate wideband o2 sensor gauge and took it for a little drive , its running too rich on idle and leaning off a touch while going into possible boost. I will be fitting a boost gauge in soon and looking at tuning options. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. Heres a couple of pics.
20190728_203430.jpg
20190728_203501.jpg
20190728_203600.jpg

Back