Thoughts on trailering

Steel, glad you are OK. When traveling through the KY, you and all members are welcome to stay here. Plenty of room, feed the dogs and hope Otis doesn't fart
20181124_195501.jpg

be there almost every 2 weeks glad all is good with you steel wring the truck out change oil run the truck down the road some more sucks when you are gone for 2 or 3 weeks rig move last day work 16 hrs then have a 6 hour drive home hotel ram gets more business more often these days

So you thought you would just finish the job off on the bracket:eek: glad you are okay, not sure which route you are taking but you are more that welcome to spend a night or two at my place(fridge will be locked)
Sadly my route doesn't take me near the beach, or I'd probably never get home.

Poor delusional Dave...
Do you seriously think that a lock would stop a hungry fat boy? :rolleyes:

Steel, glad you are OK. When traveling through the KY, you and all members are welcome to stay here. Plenty of room, feed the dogs and hope Otis doesn't fart
20181124_195501.jpg
Hate to say, but my route doesn't go anywhere near you either. :(

I have trailered my Rocket for about 300 miles of the close to 30000 miles it has on it. We met some folks in southern Utah for some riding last summer. I knew we would be returning to the Phoenix area during the hot part of the day and riding in 118 plus is not fun for me so I rented a U-Haul to avoid that. I feel not an ounce of remorse for having done so. Under similar circumstances I would not hesitate to do so again.

Back