Thought I’d get something different!

Hello Dave and welcome from Virginia. Nice looking Touring you have there, love the two-tone colors, mine is just black. Only consolation is, black is the fastest color...
so does that mean mine is only half as fast as yours? :). I've been made to feel very welcome from all of you.

Nice ride.

Manual and other stuff is in my signature link.
Cheers IDK. I've refrained from mentioning valve timing, oil or tyres so far. Dammit, just did didn't I..... Luckily full service history with her and very low mileage. I've done more in the lst week than she's done in the last 3 years. Time for another polish!

Thanks everyone! I'll break you all in gently to my odd sense of humour lol. Loving the bike now I've set her up for me.
So you are .020 thou over standard now..... you are officially "overbored" .... :) Doesn't going overbored go hand in hand with Boating.... Just saying. :)

Hello Dave, Welcome from Rotterdam. Very nice bike. You're gonna love it, i'm sure. Got the same, but in the 'fast colour' :p
I guess you're taller than average, cause you have the famous uncomfortable Touring handlebars pivoted up quite a bit already. :thumbsup:

Back